History: an elective chosen by final year students on writing texts for publications.
Special Options Art
History 2007 - 2008
• Review of PLAY. BEARSPACE Gallery, London UK
• Post-view look at Joan Eardley
• Analysis of Planet: The Welsh Internationalist & Layering the Landscape
+ Analysis of Art Review & Wild Imaginings
• Review of Gilbert and George: 1969 - present day
+ Chuck Close: Family and Others
• Can Women artists ever get out of the Body?
Special Options Art History 2006 - 2007
• Focus: Rodin's imprint on Britain
• Review of Anish Kapoor at the Lisson Gallery
• David Hockney - A Lifetime in Portraits
Special Options Art History 2005 - 2006
• Who Forgot About Art ?
• It's Time to go Visiting: No Visa Required
+ Public Art Scene: Seattles Olympic Sculpture Park
• Towards an 'immutable essence': Nature and Responsibility
• Concept and Collaboration in the work of Hiroshi Sugimoto
• Shane Meadows and the British New Wave
< fineartforum home